Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs ~ Exactly 18 eggs!

Just wanted to leave a 'review' of sorts.. Racuda has been great in dealing with..went to him asking for a menagerie, plans changed a bit on my end and he was a champ and still came through perfectly for me.. my eggs will be here tomorrow and I am over the moon!! I will definitely share pics as soon as hatch day arrives (I'll just be drooling over the bator for the next few weeks..) Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great person to do business with!!

Just wanted to leave a 'review' of sorts.. Racuda has been great in dealing with..went to him asking for a menagerie, plans changed a bit on my end and he was a champ and still came through perfectly for me.. my eggs will be here tomorrow and I am over the moon!! I will definitely share pics as soon as hatch day arrives (I'll just be drooling over the bator for the next few weeks..) Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great person to do business with!!
Thank you! I hope you have fantastic success!

Interested in some of these who had them?
I do.
smile.png
I will have eggs ready to ship on April 27th. Look at the first page to see pics.

My first baby. .. and yes, I was up all night waiting on it..it's probably still wondering why there was a big face smooshed against the window making an awful clucking sound...lol..

A couple of Racuda's babies

**the one on the left isn't splay legged, it was positioning itself to jump up and peck the other one :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom