Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs ~ Exactly 18 eggs!

racuda

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
North Carolina
I now have Tolbunt Polish eggs available for sale. The eggs will come from two separate pens. One pen has a frizzled cock over smooth hens and the other has smooth cocks over frizzled hens. Each egg will have the collection date marked in pencil. I will only ship eggs that are 7 days old and fresher, with some gathered the day of shipping.

My stock came from Gretchen Bare of Bare Necessities Farm

The price for eighteen eggs is $115. This price includes 2 day Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. I accept PayPay.

How I Pack Eggs
I bubble wrap each egg individually, and tape it with 1/2" paper masking tape, folded back to make a tab for easy opening. I place the bubble wrapped eggs in a paper carton (stronger than foam cartons) and tape it closed with masking tape. I wrap the carton with bubble wrap with plenty on the ends. I put a carton with 12 eggs in a large Priority Mail box crossways, then put the second carton with 6 eggs crossways the opposite way. I add extra bubble wrap to make the box slightly overfull so I have to press the top down to tape it shut so there is no movement whatsoever. Then I hand deliver the box to the Post Office.

The eggs will ship from Asheboro, North Carolina. Local pickup is also available.

Last edited:
Beautiful birds! Where are you located? I prefer picking up hatching eggs but would consider getting them through the mail if necessary. We are looking to incubate ASAP. Thanks! !

How long will you be selling eggs for?

I probably won't start hatching until next month, maybe even May, do you think you'll still have eggs available then?

Yes, I will have eggs available then. I should have them all summer as long as the temperatures are not too hot for shipping.

Will you sell a half dozen? No room in the incubator right now for a full dozen!
As of this afternoon I am sold out until April 7. After that I could sell a half dozen, but I always include extras to help ensure a good hatch. If you literally only have room for 6 eggs that would be a gamble on your part. It might be better if you wait until you have more room, then I could send either a half dozen with extras or a full dozen along with extras to help your odds.

Back
Top Bottom