Tolbunt Polish - Hen or Rooster?

SmithsCoop41

Chirping
Sep 29, 2023
Hey Y'all!

Anyone up for a game of "Hen or Roo"? I recently bought some more fluffy butts, and I was told this is a Tolbunt Polish about 6 months old. However, I do not know whether this is a hen or rooster, since I've never had a Tolbunt. It does have muffs and beard if that helps. I haven't paid much attention to the wattles or comb.
It doesn't look like it has much "poof" (crest) going by the picture, but it does. No feathers on it's feet or legs. I haven't heard it crow, and it's really docile in my coop. Hasn't given me any problems so far.
Tolbunt Polish.png

Pullet, probably. Do you have any full body shots?
No not really, not at the moment, and I have ALOT of pictures of my chickens on my phone 😂 , but currently not too many of this one. I will upload another one here in a sec, it's not full-body, but it does show a little more than straight forward angle.

Awww 🤗-- If that's not just the happiest looking little chicken I've ever seen! Lol

She really does look like she's got a big smile on!

I can't say I have ever heard of that breed but -at 6 months old- I'd guess like other cockerels- it'd be REAL apparent if she was on! 🤣

But- what the -zip- do I know? Lol

Looks like an adorable pullet to me - and looks like I'll be adding a breed to my wish list! 😉

Hey Y'all!

Anyone up for a game of "Hen or Roo"? I recently bought some more fluffy butts, and I was told this is a Tolbunt Polish about 6 months old. However, I do not know whether this is a hen or rooster, since I've never had a Tolbunt. It does have muffs and beard if that helps. I haven't paid much attention to the wattles or comb.
It doesn't look like it has much "poof" (crest) going by the picture, but it does. No feathers on it's feet or legs. I haven't heard it crow, and it's really docile in my coop. Hasn't given me any problems so far. View attachment 3684888
What a cutie!

Back
Top Bottom