1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tolbunt Polish Rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by judial8907, Aug 3, 2011.

1. judial8907

judial8907 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2011
    Does anyone know what sites I can start at to find Tolbunt Polishes for sale. I know I may not have much luck but it can't hurt to try. I am looking to get them next spring. I figured I would start looking now to hopefully increase my chances next year. [​IMG]

2. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    I have tolbunt's. Let me know when you are ready.

3. DancingHen

DancingHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
    Where are you located? Are you wanting to get eggs, chicks or a rooster?

4. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    I breed tolbunts and expect I will have some available next spring - God willing, of course! [​IMG] Feel free to contact me when you are ready.

For anyone reading this post and currently interested in PET QUALITY tolbunts, I have some available for sale to homes that want them as beautiful additions to their flocks, but have no intention of breeding them. I am selling them in pairs and trios only, no single hens. Sorry, but, I have to place the roos, too! [​IMG] These birds are being culled from this year's offspring because of faults that make them unshowable, but don't effect their beauty, i.e. crooked toes (a big issue in tolbunts), wry tail, too high of a tail set, crest that isn't shaped correctly, wrong comb, too much white in feathers, brassy mahogany, etc.

Email me if interested: [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by