Tolbunt Polish

My two babies :) hatched on the 4th of July maybe I should name them Doodle and Dandy ha ha ;-).

Last edited:
The little runt did not make it :-(.

What is your experience with personality of the roosters? Breeder said they are super sweet guys. Another former breeder said they are super people agrressive and his TP rooster attacked his boots all the time.

What are your experiences with them?

Getting 3 more biddies tomorrow and apprehensive now.

Picked up 3 more from friend in area. The one I already have is a frizzle pullet. These 3 new ones, 2 are pullets, one a roo. The tiny pullet doesn't have white on head but dark and golden color more..looks like my gold Brabanter in coloring! Ha. The other new pullet looks much like the ones have except smooth. The roo seems to have more gray and black. Cute though no orange on roo. Common?

Enjoying them, sweet little ones.

Sure! Post good pics of their heads and their backs. The males back feathers will have a greenish sheen and be pointed and the girls will be more dull and rounded.

Last edited:
Sure! Post good pics of their heads and their backs. The males back feathers will have a greenish sheen and be pointed and the girls will be more dull and rounded.

Here's part of my problem, these little fellows didn't have any back feathers and part of their crests were picked out when I picked them up. I posted them on some FB pages, and it appears that almost everyone has concluded they're all roosters. I know I've got bad luck, but 4/4 is too hard for me to accept at this point so I'm going to wait until everything grows in before I sell them. I was hoping someone could look at their wattles and get an idea.

Here's part of my problem, these little fellows didn't have any back feathers and part of their crests were picked out when I picked them up. I posted them on some FB pages, and it appears that almost everyone has concluded they're all roosters. I know I've got bad luck, but 4/4 is too hard for me to accept at this point so I'm going to wait until everything grows in before I sell them. I was hoping someone could look at their wattles and get an idea.
I didn't see the pictures on FB. Post them here and we'll give you our opinion. As for wattles, my 10 week old chicks don't have any so I'm curious to see what yours look like.

Back
Top Bottom