Tolbunt Polish

Thanks, it's really too bad people are dishonest and use pictures of birds that are not theirs to mislead people. I bought from a person with good stock. But it's good to let everyone know to be careful of that!!

Do you know where this ebay person is located? I just found about a dozen tolbunt eggs for 50$ They have amazing coloring but not very good crests. I want to know I get really good tolbunts and not junk stuff.
If you're talking to me :) Mine came from Oregon. I saw those too and thought the same thing!

At what age did everyone's Tolbunt Polish cockerels start crowing? Mine is almost 12 wks old and not a sound, but my Silver Sebright Bantam is 10 weeks old and crowing up a storm!

Good question! I would like to know too! I hatched a couple so I don't know the sexes. I'm thinking both are girls bc their poufs are nice and rounded. (Was hoping for a pair :( oh well I got 2 at least!)

I dont know. I have not raised any up to that age yet.
Good question! I would like to know too! I hatched a couple so I don't know the sexes. I'm thinking both are girls bc their poufs are nice and rounded. (Was hoping for a pair
sad.png
oh well I got 2 at least!)
If you can send pictures of them then I might be able to tell. But from your description it sounds like hens. At least roosters are easy to find. If you live in Washington or Oregon I could supply you with some or I could hook you up with one of two MG free flocks in Oregon.

At what age did everyone's Tolbunt Polish cockerels start crowing? Mine is almost 12 wks old and not a sound, but my Silver Sebright Bantam is 10 weeks old and crowing up a storm!

My Tolbunt Roos took forever to crow. Got them last July and they started crowing in the spring. At like 8 months old

They both look like hens. I am 100% sure that the first one is a hen. Second one id give a 80-95%. Yoir birds have beautiful crests by the way.

Back
Top Bottom