Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #12

Pics
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/toms-new-coop.77046
Tom's New Coop

Tom's New Coop

As most of you know, laying hens are pretty simple critters. It doesn’t take a whole lot for them to thrive. Enough food and water. A safe place to roost and lay eggs. Add in enough calcium and light to keep them in a laying frame of mind and you can usually have success. As has been well...

Trying to enter the coop contest. Hope this is the proper way.
TV
IMG_8667.jpeg

Learning as I go...take 3 coop/run 2021

What began as an empty nester's Mothers Day gift from my three adult children has turned into the most expensive yet peaceful time I've had since coming to know God! While the cute little pre-fab coops seemed perfect for a small backyard and had all of the cuts and measurements already done...

I think the article is posted? It said approved in my notifications.

I'm about to start work on my chicken coop :)
A bit of a change of plans, I've decided to turn a shed into the coop, which is 25x10 feet total. Part of it will be for storage though. The run will be 40x10 feet.
I can't wait to decorate it with cute lights, pictures, and flowers. And of course I'll take lots of pictures along the way!

I'm about to start work on my chicken coop :)
A bit of a change of plans, I've decided to turn a shed into the coop, which is 25x10 feet total. Part of it will be for storage though. The run will be 40x10 feet.
I can't wait to decorate it with cute lights, pictures, and flowers. And of course I'll take lots of pictures along the way!
Great, I look forward to seeing what you do!

Back
Top Bottom