My girls have started Laying and I was thinking about putting one of my lavender roosters I have in with them to let one or two hatch eggs but do you think i should wait till spring, will it be too cold if I let them try to hatch some now??
Yep, it'll be cold for sure! If you are able to provide supplemental heat for the little ones it should be fine, but if you want mama to raise them you are probably going to be better off waiting. Just my opinion,