Too Early for Feb Hatch-A-Long Thread??

I am over in the March one as well :love. Hoping for a couple at least out of the 5 in the bator due March 2 but air cells are not great on a couple :hit
You have plenty of time for them to get great! I have polish eggs... I think... They'll hatch on March 5th then the ducklings hatch March 12th.

I'm going to have to pull out the turner on the 2nd then hand turn the duck eggs for a bit. I honestly didn't expect the 3 eggs I put in to be fertile 😂 jokes on me

Me three hehe
I am over in the March one as well :love. Hoping for a couple at least out of the 5 in the bator due March 2 but air cells are not great on a couple :hit

Well...I better get busy and order some eggs!!! Just can't decide what I want!! Maybe I could do a survey here! lol

This definitely helps me from ever looking at egg auctions 😂 I'd buy them all!
If I didn't buy online, I don't know where I'd get them. And I hate to pay full price when so many farms I respect are selling on eBay. Still can't believe all of the Greenfire eggs are making! Now just watching the cracks begin! I want more marans, and wouldn't mind more isbars or ccl's but part of me could do more polish or a run of orps or more silkies...

If I didn't buy online, I don't know where I'd get them. And I hate to pay full price when so many farms I respect are selling on eBay. Still can't believe all of the Greenfire eggs are making! Now just watching the cracks begin! I want more marans, and wouldn't mind more isbars or ccl's but part of me could do more polish or a run of orps or more silkies...
I love polish!!!!

Yes, more polish. :-D

I mean, you really can't go wrong with Polish, lol.

Back
Top Bottom