Too Early for Feb Hatch-A-Long Thread??

Pics
Loaded up this morning! Decided I need more brown egg layers so I might as well hatch some 😁 the countdown is on!

Attachments

• 2DF5E87D-02B2-4FFF-92ED-9741C10217EF.jpeg
    2DF5E87D-02B2-4FFF-92ED-9741C10217EF.jpeg
    424.8 KB · Views: 5
Just some backyard mix I picked up eggs from a chicken swap.

I love growing out mixes because it's always a surprise what you end up with. My favorite bunch was from a mixed flock with a frizzle rooster! I had so many requests for the chicks that I didn't get to keep any but there were some adorable frizzle easter eggers in the mix!

I love growing out mixes because it's always a surprise what you end up with. My favorite bunch was from a mixed flock with a frizzle rooster! I had so many requests for the chicks that I didn't get to keep any but there were some adorable frizzle easter eggers in the mix!
One of the dark ones has 5 toes on one foot! I'm assuming there's a silkie somewhere in there. LOL

@FortCluck Rest up and feel better friend. As for the ultrasound jelly guy you should see it as your personal duty to counter his comment with an incredibly loud "It's burns! It's burning me!" See what he thinks of that.
It made me laugh because it's not that bad. I'm in the ICU now so no one to tell stuff at 😂 I'm moving out of the ICU though to the step down ICU. I know most of the nurses on that floor so I'll be much happier.

It made me laugh because it's not that bad. I'm in the ICU now so no one to tell stuff at 😂 I'm moving out of the ICU though to the step down ICU. I know most of the nurses on that floor so I'll be much happier.

Yikes!
OMG.gif
That's that sounds serious though! The flu is so bad this year it's unsettling. Makes me not want to leave the house. Virtual hugs :hugs but not real ones...because I don't want your bug, lol, feel better soon!

Yikes! View attachment 2017869 That's that sounds serious though! The flu is so bad this year it's unsettling. Makes me not want to leave the house. Virtual hugs :hugs but not real ones...because I don't want your bug, lol, feel better soon!
I now have pneumonia. I'm not sure which is worse. I keep getting spiking temps and I want to eat, but I don't know what I can eat. Then if I do eat, I'm not sure it'll stay down 😂

Back
Top Bottom