Too long?

Pics
I didn’t mess with the egg he came out like that on his own I need to send u the video don’t I lol coz u don’t believe me 😂 are u on Facebook so can send to ur inbox? I Dnt have you tube account,
I won’t have them by 5 weeks as the lady I i hatched for has a massive brooder for them and they can go there wen they out grow my small one - which by the sounds of it will be sooner than I thought! 🙈
I will not attempt to sex them the lady I’m doin it for can tell me wen they older.
I would like to incubate again I think it may be less stressful second time round and eventually il be an expert duck lady too 😂🤞

Wait till they tell you voice is first way females will quack loud drakes have a raspy voice like a chain smoker. If these aren’t your ducklings why does it matter?

The kids were asking me if theirs were girls or boys that’s all doesn’t really matter x

The kids were asking me if theirs were girls or boys that’s all doesn’t really matter x
And also I jus spent a month watching them in an incubator and jus got 5 babies out of 5 I’d just like to know what I got! They are mine I don’t have to give them to her she just said she would like more and it’s a lovely home so I said she could have them back if she liked, I paid for the eggs but I’m not selling them back to her Jus want a nice home, kids are all off school so it was a good project and experience. We have named them the spice girls but I don’t know if they are girls lol ginger cinnamon vanilla nutmeg and pepper but guess the names are unisex so it’s ok! Just want to learn much as can but I will skip that bit! X

Last edited:
Some breeds are sex linked by colors but your aren’t one of the breeds. I have 2 Runner ducklings I am waiting for them to tell me what sex they are so far it’s a secret! 😉
I explained the story more after I sent that and edited it so u probably didn’t see that bit - runner ducks look very cute too! The one with the dodgy belly is black so we think that one was fertilised by her wild duck visitor lol not pure kharki 😂

Back
Top Bottom