Took bantam hen to vet. Turned out not to be a cold but much worse

Yes, any kind of moisture in the air she breathes will soothe her breathing membranes and make it easier on her. Give it a try, especially at night. Only don't set it up to force the moist air into her. Just mist it over her.
Got it. I’ll definitely try that tonight and see how it goes. I did a little mist over her about 10 minutes ago while she took a nap on my chest and she seems to be doing a bit better now. I hope it at least helps her feel more comfortable.

Yes, any kind of moisture in the air she breathes will soothe her breathing membranes and make it easier on her. Give it a try, especially at night. Only don't set it up to force the moist air into her. Just mist it over her.
Just to give a little update the peppermint helped so much last night!! Thank you so much. My mom got out a couple of her diffusers and put one on each side of the room with some peppermint and Gwen didn’t gasp for air last night. It’s giving me so much more hope

Just to give a little update the peppermint helped so much last night!! Thank you so much. My mom got out a couple of her diffusers and put one on each side of the room with some peppermint and Gwen didn’t gasp for air last night. It’s giving me so much more hope
Yay!
I'm so happy it worked!

:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom