Torture Ideas Anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chick_a_dee, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    I got home from the lawyers office today to sign the papers for the new house with my parents, and when I got home I realized that someone had lopped all the nice heads off my ornamental grass, nasturtium, dahlias, lupins etc., all of which were waiting patiently to be moved to the farm on Friday... the ornamental grass, the most important as it was going to skirt the farm sign by the roadside. It turns out, it had been my brother, and his excuse? "I was bored," so I am completely LIVID... any torture ideas?

2. happyhen

happyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Northeastern Ohio
    Bread and water diet with 16 hrs of hard manual labor? [​IMG]

The History Channel just had several shows about midieval torture devices. there may be some ideas there. [​IMG]

3. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Does he collect action figures? You could lop the heads off those... [​IMG]

4. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Cleaning out ALL the chicken coops.

5. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:Aha, no... he's a computer kid, I've already disconnected the computer, but thats only because we're moving this week.

6. Chick_a_dee

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:LOL no coops yet, but I was considering cleaning the brooder until the chicks go into the coop at the end of September.

7. moodusnewchick

moodusnewchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    CT
    get bored with some of his important things

8. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    ok, you take a sturdy chair, some strips of old t-shirts and duct tape, a cd player and a cd, either ABBA's greatest hits, or the starlight vocal band. place your brother in the chair and wrap the t-shirt strips round his wrists and ankles before you duct tape them to the chair, be sure to leave just a tiny bit of slack...don't want to cut off circulation! for added hold, you can add some duct tape around his waist and chair. Place cd in player, and set to repeat all. press play. leave the room. check on him in a few hours. [​IMG]

9. Robin L

Robin L Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Quote:[​IMG]

10. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I hate to have to say this, because I love you all, BUT ya'll are a sad bunch when it comes to evilly payback schemes!!!! Just pitiful. (Although, ZD, yours has potential. . . . hmmmm.)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by