Total newbie

Charlotte42

In the Brooder
May 16, 2021
Looking to find out breeds of these chicks and I'm totally lost, any help is appreciated!

IMG20210515104430.jpg
IMG20210516161742.jpg
IMG_20210515_213355_389.jpg
16211801067394103593422753685343.jpg

Are these bantams? If so, I think the first is a gold Sebright, the second could be a black breated red old English game bantam, and the other two might be Easter egger bantams.
I believe they're large fowl, unsure though, I was left with the responsibility of turning the eggs for "2 days" from a neighbor who was moving home, 2 weeks on and they're yet to collect them so I guess I own chickens now 😬

I believe they're large fowl, unsure though, I was left with the responsibility of turning the eggs for "2 days" from a neighbor who was moving home, 2 weeks on and they're yet to collect them so I guess I own chickens now 😬
Yikes, that is not very cool. Don't feel guilty if you decide you don't want to raise chickens. It's not for everyone and I am sure someone would take them for you.

I think the chicks might be mostly mixed breeds.

Yikes, that is not very cool. Don't feel guilty if you decide you don't want to raise chickens. It's not for everyone and I am sure someone would take them for you.

I think the chicks might be mostly mixed breeds.
Thankfully I looked into everything when it first seemed they weren't coming to collect them and they seem very suited to my lifestyle, so on the bright side, yay, free chickens.

Fab, I was honestly just curious as obviously with not being involved in the process beforehand I had no idea 😅

Thankfully I looked into everything when it first seemed they weren't coming to collect them and they seem very suited to my lifestyle, so on the bright side, yay, free chickens.

Fab, I was honestly just curious as obviously with not being involved in the process beforehand I had no idea 😅
Great! I'm sure you'll make a good chicken mom.

Back
Top Bottom