totally off topic but so cute

ive seen this one before aparently they found the fawn orphaned and the dog pretty much took the baby as its own, they groomed each other, chased each other around ect...
but i do agree, the kicking is a defensive/agressive stance for a deer and thats going to get dangerous quick.

my other fear as a wildlife rehabber is that deer is going to have no fear of dogs now...
sad.png

I saw this before as well and had the same concerns as the earlier post. When I first saw the video I honestly thought it was our neighbors house. They have an "orphaned" buck, black lab, and a newly built rock house (strange huh?)
The little guy now walks up and down the street visiting and has stopped to say hello here on many occassions, once my two year old grandson ran up to him and threw his arms around his neck. Scared the stuffing out of me as I had not seen the deer come up, but he just stood there and let Ethan hug him. The problem is now the poor deer has NO natural fear of anything and I notice marks and injuries on him as evidence. I do not even think that he has enough sense to get out of the way of cars and I do not want to see the end result of that mess.
The other concern is when rutting season comes he will not be so nice and situations such as my grandson can be a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom