Tractor Supply Brooders

Mine only sells chicks until a week or so after Easter, so their tower was empty, although still on the floor. Sometimes they sell fall chicks, so we will see what they do at that time.

My TSC also reverted to the galvanized tubs. My store had good success with the new brooders and are sorry to see them go, but all the employees at my store also have chickens, so they had some experience and made adjustments when necessary. This store lost very few chicks and most of the ones they lost were directly caused by shipping issues. It was customer complaints that caused them to reinstall the galvanized tubs.

My feed store removed chick days altogether. They had never done them before the new brooders, and once the tower brooders were removed they pulled the chick days

Last edited:
My TSC also reverted to the galvanized tubs. My store had good success with the new brooders and are sorry to see them go, but all the employees at my store also have chickens, so they had some experience and made adjustments when necessary. This store lost very few chicks and most of the ones they lost were directly caused by shipping issues. It was customer complaints that caused them to reinstall the galvanized tubs.
That's what unfortunately made mine return to the old ones too. Here, you don't get hired if you don't know at least something about the different animals we supply for

Back
Top Bottom