Tractor supply pullets

lau.gif
Is it bad that I cannot stop laughing that a TSC worker said this? Don't they only hire red neck teenagers that at least know what end the egg comes out of?
I you were much more gracious than I would have been.

There's no telling with TSC. This year mine has only had white leghorns and production reds. They got in one shipment of Welsummers that were sold as straight run, but I grabbed a pretty little pullet by looking at markings.

But last year I got 8 assorted pullets from TSC as my starter flock. 4 "assorted red pullets" and 4 "assorted pullets." I ended up with 3 production reds, a golden comet, two California whites, a cuckoo maran, and a lakenvelder.

Each store gets different merchandise from different hatcheries. Post some pics of your babies and maybe we can help?

I had a market customer insist I candle the eggs I sold her to make sure there were no chicks inside since "the rooster put the eggs inside the hen." After a long explanation, I finally told her she was eating the hen's period, and that was why I could get eggs without a roo.

Got a question about coops. Does the nesting boxes go at floor level. Im trying to buildi mine just bu looking at pic. Its gonna be roughly 4x8 profably anout 5ft tall. It is 2 ft off ground. I only have 6 chicks. How many more would I be able to get.

Just got 3 rainbow and 3 blue Asian from portage Tsc. They are not pure breed but are said to be hardy good egg layers,

Back
Top Bottom