Traditional Serama

I hope you take my advice into consideration. (especially about covering them you wouldn't want to lose your banties)
I am definitely going to take your advice as far as covering goes. We are building a separate pen area for all of our girls to use that I am going to have covered, once the snow is all gone of course. I couldn't get my hands on any seramas at the moment so instead we are starting with Japanese Bantams that I got from a hatchery. We are only starting with two at the moment but who knows. If we enjoy them more then heritage sized then we may slowly phase off of the larger birds, but I just love my big girls. I am going to try and have them be with my bigger girls, but we are getting a new coop so I will at least have a second coop thats smaller to keep them in if I need to. But I have Barnevelder eggs in the bator now and then we are getting meat birds and our two banties on the 30th of this month as day olds! Lots to be excited for!
wee.gif
D.gif

I have not been here in quite a while and just been catching up.....my yellow chicks might finish several ways, but not white...my line of pure white adults starts off as smokey pearl gray chicks...

Then turn white....

I started with black silkied's and developed this line of white's through multiple generations of black/blue/splash breeding.

Thank you. I think that's 4 now for OEGB of one kind or another. I will get a better picture and some stats like height/weight and re-post on the bantam thread... Unless there is a specific OEG bantam thread I've missed?
-Aleta G.

Back
Top Bottom