1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  2. 6mutts

6mutts Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    St. Clair, MO
    I have no ideas, but that sure will be a fun coop !

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Cut a hole in it for a pop door and bolt the run to it. [​IMG] Someone here just did a horse trailer that way. It looked fantastic.

4. Heather J

Heather J Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    Brilliant idea, If I weren't already a bit concerned about the ugly chicken shack I've got in my back yard, I'd totally go this direction...Heck, I still might if I decide to do freedom rangers next spring. lol

5. TreeFever

TreeFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    MA
    This is awesome!!!
    Being an artist, the first thing that came to mind was how nice that wonderful white wall would lend itself to a truly creative coop!

6. ericana

ericana Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2008
    that would work well i think, clever idea! i'd put it up on blocks though, not directly on the ground. and i'd just butt the fence up against it, but i suppose attaching the fence with metal screws or something wouldn't be a bad idea.

7. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    If those axles are in any kind of shape at all, its might be worth the $250. It is kinda ugly though, you will have to look at it every day. I dunno.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by