Trainable?

mossyoakpro

Songster
Jun 9, 2022
South Georgia
Reckon I can train her to get in the seat and mow the grass? :)

Attachments

• Mower chicken.jpg
    Mower chicken.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 43
Reckon I can train her to get in the seat and mow the grass? :)
Well I trained my chicken to come to me but that’s way easier 😆pro tip u HAVE to provide a ton of treats cause they r so food motivated! Also try doing training sessions twice a day a couple hours apart and don’t do a session if u just saw them eat. I like to give them a small treat b4 the session and if they gobble it up I know they’re hungry enough if they go back to it in a bit or ignore wait till later. Also patience! Don’t try to train all at once or they’ll get bored and won’t obey again u gotta be patient with ur kinda dumb chickens cause remember they have bird brains 😆. Do it over a course of like 5 days to see if it worked! If it doesn’t in that long wait maybe a week b4 trying again if u still want to

Don’t try to train all at once or they’ll get bored and won’t obey again u gotta be patient with ur kinda dumb chickens cause remember they have bird brains 😆. Do it over a course of like 5 days to see if it worked! If it doesn’t in that long wait maybe a week b4 trying again if u still want to
Awww, chickens (and other birds) aren't dumb; surely you have seen evidence of their intelligence if you have been spending time with them and training them! I agree that I've never known an animal more food motivated than a chicken, and I look forward to seeing photos of you training your chicken(s) to drive that tractor and mow the grass! 🙃:D
https://vfcfoods.com/en-us/chicken-intelligence/

Back
Top Bottom