Trained ducks / Ducks on TRAIN AND BUS!! MUST SEE!!!

Just came across your thread, and was so thrilled to find it! My male, Lucky, was the only survivor in a shipment from the hatchery amongst 11 dead girls, but they did replace them, and all was well. But Lucky and I bonded as he was my baby those first couple weeks til the others arrived, and he definitely thinks I'm his main mum. Now that he is grown, he has his own life with his 6 wives, but he still wants to come to me and be petted and held, but the girls call him back. But they all will follow me in the yard, as he is the leader and tells them what to do. Such is life! I agree with you, you must handle them a lot when they are young, and I mean a lot, to get them to imprint and bond with you, and socialize them as well. The more people you get to handle them, the better. Yours are so well behaved, you are very fortunate to have them, and surely if they breed when you find them suitable mates, their offspring may carry on that characteristic. Hopefully you can make some money off of their ventures so they can earn their keep, maybe get a property somewhere where you can have many others. You deserve it. And don't listen to others who criticize. You do your thing. We need more people in the world like you who care so very much about living things.

Thank you soo much for you comment it was amazing <3 Hopefully donald and daffy will soon get there role and ive recently discovered they LOVE GRAPES! it has made things soo much funnier and soo many new tricks like fetch which should be renamed chase catch eat XD and i can now make them jump and do obsticle courses just with a single grape which is amazing. Its sad to hear soo many ducklings died and here in the uk you cant order live ducklings you have to go and get them and all the venues are soo far away so i jut ordered the eggs which thankfully gave me to amazing loving sweetheart ducks who fill my life with joy and laughter and occasional pain when there not to happy as they can do some serious damage with those beaks of theres XD

Hoping to make some new videos for donald and daffy soon but would love suggestions on what people would like to see. They have been doing weeks of shows and have finally finished and are taking a very much deserved break :D 120 schools with over 2000 classes. Alot of talking, petting and noise. But finally its over and they can once again go back to watching TV and sleeping on thier backs by the radiator :D

Hoping to make some new videos for donald and daffy soon but would love suggestions on what people would like to see. They have been doing weeks of shows and have finally finished and are taking a very much deserved break :D 120 schools with over 2000 classes. Alot of talking, petting and noise. But finally its over and they can once again go back to watching TV and sleeping on thier backs by the radiator :D
Was wondering where you guys have been LOL I just like to see them they are so cute.

Hi, guys!
frow.gif
Mercy, let them rest
big_smile.png

Haha in fact i did create some business cards for them and larger versions for kids where they could stick thier picture with the ducks. Its basically got their signature which is their foot print in Blue and Red. Donald is Red whilst Daffy is Blue Hopefully ill get some videos uploaded of them soon.

Back
Top Bottom