Trained ducks / Ducks on TRAIN AND BUS!! MUST SEE!!!

Hi everyone. Does anyone have suggestions on what i should do for Donald and Daffy to treat them. They've been really well behaved lately no biting or anything and im not exactly sure on what to let them do. They dont swim and get kinds lazy. I mean the thing they love most is sitting on my bed and watching TV.

Also has anyone travelled abroad with thier ducks or moved country and taken thier ducks with them because i might be moving to Malta soon but i want to know how im going to take them with me.

Donald and Daffy have finally learned to love water :D im going to upload a video of them enjoying a swim at the local pond tomorrow ;)

I know its been a little while since i last posted any news on Donald and Daffy and they are both healthy and getting more and more beautiful and tamer by the day. We had some snow here this year and i decided to make a Winter Wonderland Video. I do hope you all enjoy :D

heres the link incase the video below dont work:

Last edited:
gig.gif

Hahah glad you enjoyed it. I loved filming it. Laughed soo much sliding down backwards down that hill with the ducks that this morning my chest is aching XD

Ah yes. well the onlookers were indeed pleasant but the ones you heard me say there pets to thought i had stolen them from the pond and in the end called the authorities but to their embaressment the gentlemen who came knows me and my ducks well and in public told them how he explained it over the phone and that they were wasting time. He then proceeded to enjoy the video making whilst i flew backwards down a hill with ducks on me. You feel soo helpless and then with donald just sitting on me made me laugh uncontrollably haha. also it was funny because everytime we got to the bottom they would run back up and wait to do it again!

Ran into the pair who were bothering with the authories today and they went on a 10 minitue rant about how they werent stupid and how they knew i was lying ect ect. I just took a seat and listened and then when they were finished, i simply said good for you and walked away laughing.. Some people are soo stilly

Back
Top Bottom