Nature has provided me with a great temporary privacy screen! 😄🍁

B5E10E84-2DAF-4098-8B90-A85E62ACD088.jpeg

82703E43-BAA8-44C2-A10E-091744068075.jpeg

AEF6E237-1754-4844-8E39-36BBF26D8DA2.jpeg

My Christmas rooster arrived, and he is GLORIOUS! 🤩

231B356A-8474-4E7D-864F-0474591B97DC.jpeg

77912592-4FED-40A1-A944-8F9EB375321E.jpeg

851A4338-39D3-484A-A65D-5D8EC0222287.jpeg

Pictures don’t do him justice. In addition to the colors and the lights, he is also completely covered in GLITTER! Even his scarf! So outrageously perfect for the task. He’s a big boy, too - 3 feet tall. Can’t wait to perch him on top of the coop December 1st!

My Christmas rooster arrived, and he is GLORIOUS! 🤩

View attachment 2406987
View attachment 2406986
View attachment 2406985

Pictures don’t do him justice. In addition to the colors and the lights, he is also completely covered in GLITTER! Even his scarf! So outrageously perfect for the task. He’s a big boy, too - 3 feet tall. Can’t wait to perch him on top of the coop December 1st!
This is SO adorable!!!! We just got our Christmas chicken! I think it is made by same company. It also is so much more fantastic 'in person'. We mounted it on a wood base we made so we can put it on the corner post of our fence---It's tall too.
I just love your rooster! I can't wait to see it on the coop roof!!! Please make sure to post photos when you put it up. Lots of us here want to see it.

Back where they belong!

I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere, but where in the world did you get that fabulous Silver-laced Orpington hen? And is she Black or Blue?

an outrageously colored light up rooster, and I ordered it

Where did you get this fabulous rooster. I have a mighty need for some light up chickens in my flowerbed for Christmas this year... :)

I'm sure you've mentioned this somewhere, but where in the world did you get that fabulous Silver-laced Orpington hen? And is she Black or Blue?
Thanks! She's a beauty indeed, and so incredibly sweet and friendly! She's black, but her black is a bit paler than it probably should be. Though she's only 6 months old, maybe she'll get her true colors as she matures. I got her as a hatching egg from Papa's Poultry. Very happy with him and his business, and I had a surprisingly good hatch rate even though his eggs traveled coast to coast from CA to MA!

Where did you get this fabulous rooster. I have a mighty need for some light up chickens in my flowerbed for Christmas this year... :)
I ordered it from this farm store:
https://www.farmstore.com/product/lighted-holiday-rooster-36/
It arrived very quickly and was very well packaged.

Thanks! She's a beauty indeed, and so incredibly sweet and friendly! She's black, but her black is a bit paler than it probably should be. Though she's only 6 months old, maybe she'll get her true colors as she matures.

Well she's gorgeous. She's go excellent body shape and her lacing is very defined. I see they work with some project colors so she might have something lightening her up a bit.

I got her as a hatching egg from Papa's Poultry. Very happy with him and his business, and I had a surprisingly good hatch rate even though his eggs traveled coast to coast from CA to MA!

I should not have looked...lol I am sorely tempted to order some chicks from them...Especially to get some unrelated Lavender Silver-laced birds to put with mine. Hmmm...lol

I ordered it from this farm store:
https://www.farmstore.com/product/lighted-holiday-rooster-36/
It arrived very quickly and was very well packaged.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom