Do you travel?

• Total voters
Yeah that’s similar reasons as I want to go. I watch a lot of historical stuff both documentaries and like historical fiction/drama type shows and I’ve always wanted to see the castles and stuff. Although I’m scared of ghosts lol
Old cathedrals and churches are high on my list too.
_DSC7511-Edit.jpg
_DSC7889.jpg
_DSC7868.jpg
_DSC7644-Edit-Edit.jpg

These were from a trip I took to Malta and Serbia a few years back.

Hello! We need to travel soon for probably 2 weeks toward the end of next month. My elderly mom, who lives alone in SC is having a procedure on her back and needs help.
We are very worried about our small flock, which we tend to 3-4 times per day. We have a nice neighbor who is willing to help, but its a big imposition on someone who doesn’t have chickens plus isn’t retired.
Any suggestions? Nervous to place an ad in the paper…so many weirdos out there…..

Hello! We need to travel soon for probably 2 weeks toward the end of next month. My elderly mom, who lives alone in SC is having a procedure on her back and needs help.
We are very worried about our small flock, which we tend to 3-4 times per day. We have a nice neighbor who is willing to help, but its a big imposition on someone who doesn’t have chickens plus isn’t retired.
Any suggestions? Nervous to place an ad in the paper…so many weirdos out there…..
Try asking around here on BYC and maybe you'll find someone to help. You could also ask on your state thread.->
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ny-chicken-lover.231485/

Back
Top Bottom