Treating weak runt duckling

Have you tried giving the little one scrambled egg chopped up real fine. Boy my 2 little Runners love it. You could maybe put the b complex on it and mix it in real good.
i will try later today when its time for more vitamins. He definitly should start eating by tonight

i was gonna feed him his mothers eggs but i got creeped out iam gonna feed him a quail egg :gig

I remember reading that in Story’s book that doing meat based protein can help. Maybe a bit of fish based canned cat food mixed up in a mesh with his feed (Pate). My little ducklings loved it last year and my weak Cayuga hatchling did really well on it. I mixed a bit of b complex in it too. Plus it has other vitamins from different sources which absorb differently than artificial or plant based.

I remember reading that in Story’s book that doing meat based protein can help. Maybe a bit of fish based canned cat food mixed up in a mesh with his feed (Pate). My little ducklings loved it last year and my weak Cayuga hatchling did really well on it. I mixed a bit of b complex in it too. Plus it has other vitamins from different sources which absorb differently than artificial or plant based.

Thatd be a good source of meat protein too, i never thaught of that. i have high protein wet food for my special kitty

Thatd be a good source of meat protein too, i never thaught of that. i have high protein wet food for my special kitty

I mean you could do any protein source you like but I prefer fish because it feels odd to feed turkey or chicken to a duck.

I already geared up for my ducklings with cans of kitty food to mix in to their ducky mesh.

I hope your little runt gains some great strength and gets better.

Back
Top Bottom