Okay. So my chickens have mites or lice or whatever they are. I got this. Now how do I use it. I just finished treating them for Coryza so I need to know if its safe to treat them now or if I should wait. I don't want to aggravate their respiratory symptoms. I also need to know if I should avoid picking up my chickens. I also have parrots. What do I do about that? In have been very careful with the Coryza outbreak. HELP!