Hi everyone! You all have been so helpful in getting my girls back to health. I am treating with tylan 50 for another day or two...and i know to wait at least 14 days if not a month before consuming the eggs myself. However, the eggs now and up until the 14 days are up, should those be fed back to the chooks or thrown out? They have been on 1cc tylan 50 down throat for sneezing, wheezing, head shaking, and eye bubble symptoms since Thursday night and seem much better. I also cleaned out and sanitized their coop with 20% bleach solution so if there were any ammonia issues, those have been addressed as well. I just don't want to re-infect them with the eggs so I'm open to any and all suggestions at this point and thanks again for everyone's help!