Treats for goats?

Quote:
Here I thought it was just my goats that did that...hahahahah

Chicken feed and pig feed are an all time favorite for our goats...Other than everything else I listed earlier that is...
big_smile.png

My goats yell and fuss when they see us go into the backyard. My husband says they are yelling "chiiiickeeeen feeeeed"
lau.gif
because they too will scarf it down if you turn your back for a half of a second.

After I milk her, my goat get a vanilla wafer!!! That's her absolute favorite and she refuses to get down off of the milking stand until she gets one!

i was told that giving to much off of there regular feed leads to anemia and that can kill a goat fast. the lady i bought my goats from she showed me how to check for anemia in goats.

that being said i do sometimes give them a homemade biscuit, about every two weeks.

just in case you don't know how to check for anemia, you pull down there lip look at there gums, they should be a pinkish tint. if they are white they are anemic, also the same with there eyes. if you pull down there eye lid just a bit you should not see just white should have a pinkish hue.

wendy

We do not usually feed corn, since they are pets and not being milked or anything. So, we give steam rolled corn for treats and they LOVE it!

Back
Top Bottom