I have two 6 month old RIR's they are laying, they have free range of 2 acres a huge barn, and they are friendly with our lab and cat. But they love to run to the house to get treats. My treats consist of, grape sized tomatos, grapes, pumpkin or whole grain toast. When I go outside I just give them a couple of grapes/tomatoes or pumkin at a time, but some days especially on the weekends we're around them a lot, and I'm in and out of the house alot too. So they may get these treats 4 times a day. Would that be too much?