Tribute to Margo

Sorry about the loss of your little lady. Its always sad when you lose one of your favorite animals. For me I have our roo, big red, his hen cookie, his daughter baby, my duck oreo, and my conjure pepper. Id be sad to lose them. Especially if their as sweet as margo seemed.
Thank you. They do really capture our hearts, don’t they?

View attachment 1829166 Hi Everyone,
Some of you know I lost my sweet Margo yesterday. I’ve pulled together some cell phone photos as a tribute, to demonstrate what an amazing chicken Margo was. Margo was top hen, vocal and bossy, but an absolutely puddle of melted sweetness with me. She was one of my very best lap sitters and loved to cuddle and be petted. She also sat and roosted down low with Rusty when she (Rusty) wasn’t strong enough to get on the upper roost or was too tired to free range. Margo really was an amazing hen and will be remembered forever. Here are some photos!

Margo as a pullet:
View attachment 1829137

Margo looking like her awesome self:
View attachment 1829157

Margo dustbathing with a couple of her sisters:
View attachment 1829158

Margo in my lap:
View attachment 1829159

Margo in my lap:
View attachment 1829161

Margo enjoying cuddles:
View attachment 1829168
View attachment 1829287

Margo keeping Rusty company (only shot I could get):
View attachment 1829171

Margo in my lap:
View attachment 1829162
View attachment 1829169

Margo enjoying towel time at my feet with part of her flock:
View attachment 1829170

Margo enjoying free range time:
View attachment 1829160
View attachment 1829165
View attachment 1829164

Thanks for letting me share. Margo was so wonderful and so loved. Here is Margo on Sunday:

RIP to your sweet Margo. Lovely tribute.

Very sorry for the loss of your cuddle bug. Those are the hardest to part with. What a sweetie. You got such great photos though! I'm envious! I'd frame one and put it up in my house. :love (And I learned something from Margo as well. I thought Leghorns were always white. I never knew they could be so colorful. She really was beautiful. And so cute as a pullet)

Very sorry for the loss of your cuddle bug. Those are the hardest to part with. What a sweetie. You got such great photos though! I'm envious! I'd frame one and put it up in my house. :love (And I learned something from Margo as well. I thought Leghorns were always white. I never knew they could be so colorful. She really was beautiful. And so cute as a pullet)
Thank you! Yes, she was a sweetheart AND beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom