Triple yolk...SMH

Pics
Graphic!
I candled this evening, no veins candled and no more movement. I decided to open. (Yes the egg looks like it still had veins but chick was gone.) Day 17 most double yolked eggs only go to day 10 so I was hopeful...In the picture below you could see how the egg photo looked like 2 chicks...the yolk that developed is on the chicks belly, undeveloped yolks are liquid around chick.
View attachment 2385957
This egg was too large for one chick, and there was more than one yolk...
,View attachment 2385959
too much fluid and with the extra yolks did they go bad? Surprisingly there was only one chick and a weird blob to the right. I am keeping this chat open for more chat, and I still have eggs hatching on Wed. I am sorry every one who hoped along with me, thank you for your interest.:hit
I am sad to hear about Eggula :hit I am still rooting for the others please post pictures when they hatch.

Graphic!
I candled this evening, no veins candled and no more movement. I decided to open. (Yes the egg looks like it still had veins but chick was gone.) Day 17 most double yolked eggs only go to day 10 so I was hopeful...In the picture below you could see how the egg photo looked like 2 chicks...the yolk that developed is on the chicks belly, undeveloped yolks are liquid around chick.
View attachment 2385957
This egg was too large for one chick, and there was more than one yolk...
,View attachment 2385959
too much fluid and with the extra yolks did they go bad? Surprisingly there was only one chick and a weird blob to the right. I am keeping this chat open for more chat, and I still have eggs hatching on Wed. I am sorry every one who hoped along with me, thank you for your interest.:hit
The "weird blob to the right" Looks to me like a second chick had started to form and died very early. The Blob being the yolk sac. If I am right that would of set up a bacteria causing the death of the first chick.

At least we don't have too much longer... day 17 for the eggs that could be related to Eggula...
The lower 5 were health food store eggs from a near by farm. I started with 7 from the healthfood store, then added the top on from my hens. (AC/BCM mix) One quit day 10, and the other was eggula...
1egc.PNG

I also have some just from my hens they will be due around the 7th...except the gray egg is due later...
1egb.PNG

Back
Top Bottom