Tripod Update: Pic Pg 21 May try intros today....

yuckyuck.gif

Absolutely AMAZING!!! You should place her in a show when she gets older and see if the judges notice--just make sure you have a camera or video camera ro record their reaction--LOL!!!!
lau.gif

She's adorable though--please keep us posted--I am curious to see how she grows and more!!! When I saw her pic, my mouth just dropped. You had to be stunned!!!
Good luck with her!!!
God bless,
Tracey

Last edited:
Good luck with, Tripod!

We had a duck with a partially formed leg once. Not the same thing, but people thought we should "do away" with a "deformed" duck. We didn't, of course, and while he didn't live to be as old as the others we had, he did live for 3 years. And I've never met a sweeter bird in my life.

Of course, we cuddled him a lot, and he snuggled right back. He'd stretch out his neck and put his head under my hair, or my arm, and just kick back. I never regretted giving him the chance!
smile.png

Quote:
LMAO That's horrible!!! Chuckle!!! Hahaha I'm glad you said it.... hehehehe... I was thinking that too
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

You guys are BAAAADDDD
tongue.png

Quote:
LMAO That's horrible!!! Chuckle!!! Hahaha I'm glad you said it.... hehehehe... I was thinking that too
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

You guys are BAAAADDDD
tongue.png

ep.gif
I think we all have much time on or hands.
gig.gif

LOL! wegotchickens, you got problems!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Yes Kanchii, I would have to say that this falls into the "wierd" category! I love her though.
love.gif

So far Tripod is thriving. Eating, drinking, pooping, cheeping, napping, etc etc.

Nothing much has changed in her appearance, so not much point in posting more pics yet. But she will begin feathering out pretty quickly, and I will post pics then so everyone can see what color she turns out to be! Don't worry, this will be a thing that I regularly update on.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom