Trouble and his antics-Pic added

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Oct 12, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I finally stopped laughing, but man oh man did it take a while. My belly hurts now.

Ken has a wadded up paper towel tied to the end of a fishing pole. He gets Trouble close to it and yanks it up in the air. Well, Trouble flys. 4 feet in the air.

So the wad is resting on the top of the couch - Ken flings it toward the chair, and Trouble runs, thinking he is gonna get it n the top of the chair, and he COMPLETELY missed the chair and went butt over elbows OVER the chair.

Wad is back on the top of the couch. Instead of swinging it toward the chair, he swings it straight up. Trouble jumped SO high he almost hit the ceiling, flipped backward, came back down on the coffee table, slid Risky Business style across the table taking everything with him.

I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Quote:Now, that's catfishing everyone can enjoy. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

I seriously wished I had my phone on video for that one!!!

4. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

My mom tied a string with a small twig on our cat's tail today THAT was hilarious!! He would chace it round and round [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    My great aunt is an artist and she has two cats that she "hides" in many of her paintings. Pepper and Lucky are their names. One is white, the other black.

Anyway, she always had neat toys and stuff for them to do. On of my favorites, was a cane pole with pheasant feathers attached to the end by a string. Those cats would perform numerous acrobatics and put on quite the show whenever anyone touched their "fishing pole".

6. 4 Love of Baby Chickens

4 Love of Baby Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm laughing my head off now and just can't stop!!!! That is TOO funny!!!!

7. debilorrah

Just WHAT is he thinking right now???

[​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Look how mischievious he looks.

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

He's looking for MORE trouble to get into!! [​IMG]

10. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    "Mmmmmm paper.... How fast can I chew this up? Think Mom will notice? Wait, is that ice in that glass? MUST IGNORE ICE...."

At least that's what Nod would be thinking for all of a half second before that glass ended up on the floor while he was running off in the other direction with the ice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by