Truckys

G’Day from down under Danette :frow Welcome!

Sorry, I know zip about Turkeys but buying some fertile eggs if/when they are broody sounds like a plan. That is what I do for my broody chickens sometimes as I do not have a rooster.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your girls, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Hi i have two female turkeys, and i find that i truely love them! And enjoy spending time with them, I would love to breed them, for pets but no tom, do people rent toms? I live in Battle Ground Wa.
I have no clue! Welcome to BYC! Post your question in the turkey section. Link below.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/turkeys.20/
Hi i have two female turkeys, and i find that i truely love them! And enjoy spending time with them, I would love to breed them, for pets but no tom, do people rent toms? I live in Battle Ground Wa.

Attachments

• 20180113_153511.jpg
    20180113_153511.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom