Trying to live on McDonalds Chicken Nuggets

I usually keep a bag of frozen ones but now i'm out...
hit.gif

Obviously they didn't starve her long enough. Haven't met a kid yet that starved themselves for real, just because they only wanted to eat one kind of food.

Her mom isn't very smart, apparently.
roll.png

I don't know how people can eat those although I must say I used to love them until i found out how they are made over some pics on facebook yuck!!

Well, the story seems a little blown out of proportion. In one sentence it says she lives on chicken nuggets, in another on chicken nuggets and french fries. And later on she's quoted as saying that her "main meal" every day is chicken nuggets.

And as a couple of folks have pointed out, if she'd really tried to live exclusively on one food, she would have been dead a long time ago.

Idiotic tabloid trash
tongue.png

Well, the story seems a little blown out of proportion. In one sentence it says she lives on chicken nuggets, in another on chicken nuggets and french fries. And later on she's quoted as saying that her "main meal" every day is chicken nuggets.

And as a couple of folks have pointed out, if she'd really tried to live exclusively on one food, she would have been dead a long time ago.

Idiotic tabloid trash
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom