TSC Augusta, Maine-Sunday August 1st!!!

I am looking for any young pullets/chicks, particularly barred rocks, brahmas, australorp, wyandottes, hamburgs... open to suggestions. From chick age up to a year. I just lost a couple of my beloved girls to a fox (the wind tore open my chicken pen) today - I came home to injuries and death. I'm beside myself! I've fixed the gate but would like to get a few girls this Sunday at TSC to help mend the spirit. Anybody? I can be at TSC as earlier as anyone wants... Thanks for any help!

Quote:
i have some chicks i have 6, 3 week olds, 4 barred rock/white rock cross. 2, white leghorn/ white rock cross. and also have 2, 5 week old chicks one is a barred rock and the other is a white leghorn/white rock cross that one looks like a rooster. these were all hatched from my broodies and as u can tell the father is a white rock roo. if interested let me know . i will be there sunday. im looking for rhode island reds if u know of any let me know thanks.

I am definitely interested in the 5 wk old barred rock, if she's a she. Could be interested any of the 3 wk old chicks if you think they're girls. Any chance?

Quote:
the 5 week
old barred rock looks like a she and all the 6, 3 week olds look like shes too.

i have

pics let me find them.
12701_l.jpg

a couple days old in this picture.

Last edited:
Quote:
i have young pullets mix brred form excellent egg stock birds. a few pure buff orpingtons. all pullets there 5-7 weeks old now.
nice birds.

$4.00 each

Last edited:
Definitely want the 5 week old barred rock - they're my favorite breed. I'd also like a barred rock/white rock cross and a white leghorn/white rock cross, one of each color of the 3 week olds. Is that OK? Let me know what time you'd want me there too.

Quote:
thats fine. so you want the 5 week old barred rock and 1 each of the 3 week olds correct. for a total of 3 chicks. i am there first thing when they open. so come anytime.

Yay! Yes, the three chicks! I'm so excited. I'll be there at 8:30 with a smile! How do I find you? I'll be wearing a green "Make Compost" t-shirt. Yipee! It's been a bit since I've had babies! I'll spend tomorrow setting up the "nursery"!

Quote:
i will have a name tag that says blueseal. and i will be in either a black chevy truck or a brownish maroon ford expedition. i will look for your t-shirt.

i have also decided to bring my 3, 20 week old pullets to sell. 2 buff orpingtons and 1 barred rock/ white rock cross. $15.00 each will start laying 4-6 weeks or so.

Back
Top Bottom