TSC Ducks - Who has bought them/ where do they get them?

Quote:
Speaking of buying local, The rabbits they had for easter were adult rabbits and they were in bad condition and appeared sick be careful about the rabbits some of those appeared to have Enteritis.

Thanks for the heads up! I wont buy an animal unless it is healthy , I refuse to put my permenant flock or birds in danger.

Our TSC (in Texas) also gets all its birds from Ideal Poultry. I would just ask the manager when the chicks arrive in March or so. Honestly, I had to MAKE myself stop going because I kept snapping up more chicks! BEWARE! Lol. I ended up with Snowy Mallards, Frizzle chickens, 2 Broad Breasted turkeys, and probably more I'm forgetting....Oh well.

I think alot of feed stores and places like TSC get from which ever hatchery will ship to them cheap. Probably who ever is close. I have gotten quite a few birds from the feed store here. I have learned that if I want a certain type of chicken, duck, or goose---I better order them myself. The store I get from doesn't have the staff that is necessarly knowledgable about poultry. They just sell what comes in. I have gotten healthy birds, but they were not the kind they were labeled as being. And they sell a lot of straight run.

I think ours here in South Ga gets theirs from Privett, they have the same pics that Privett has on their site. I have bought Buff Ducks from them 2 years in a row and I love them, they are excellent broodies.

Back
Top Bottom