TSC Ducks - Who has bought them/ where do they get them?

Quote:
ideal I think? And I had some. We had a gator get all but one before we figured out what was happening to them. So I sold my last one. He was the prettiest and biggest Pekin Drake i'd ever seen.

I bought some Cayuga's there this past spring and they came from Ideal Hatchery.
Great little ducks and in perfect health can't say much for their care tho at the TSC a few were trampled by the others and they didn't keep the tank clean they were in or their water
roll.png

They also told my son he was getting Mallards and they grew into great big Rouens
roll.png

If you are wanting to get ducks from TSC ask when they will be coming in and be there when they arrive this way you will be sure to get them in their best condition.

Im askign because im not sure if I'll be able to resist them when they have them for sale at our new TSC - which is only 15 minutes away from my house.

tractor supply here in waco gets theres from Ideal which is in Cameron Texas.. They start getting them here right before Easter... they get chicks and ducklings.. usually a mix of duckling s.. last year you had to buy a minimum of 6 ducklings...

I just didnt know if they got htem from hatcheries or from people locally who had ducklings for sale cheap.

Back
Top Bottom