TSC Ducks - Who has bought them/ where do they get them?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Goat_Walker, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Hey yall, just wondering where TSC gets there ducks - anyone know?? Also who has bought TSC ducks?

2. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    Quote:ideal I think? And I had some. We had a gator get all but one before we figured out what was happening to them. So I sold my last one. He was the prettiest and biggest Pekin Drake i'd ever seen.

3. LCwilson

LCwilson Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2009
    southeastern ohio
    i did. and im not quite sure where they get them from though. im thinking ideal.

4. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    I bought some Cayuga's there this past spring and they came from Ideal Hatchery.
    Great little ducks and in perfect health can't say much for their care tho at the TSC a few were trampled by the others and they didn't keep the tank clean they were in or their water [​IMG]
    They also told my son he was getting Mallards and they grew into great big Rouens [​IMG]
    If you are wanting to get ducks from TSC ask when they will be coming in and be there when they arrive this way you will be sure to get them in their best condition.

5. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I wanted some.. [​IMG]

6. Goat_Walker

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Im askign because im not sure if I'll be able to resist them when they have them for sale at our new TSC - which is only 15 minutes away from my house.

7. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I am getting a Big R 2 blocks from my house. I know what you mean! [​IMG]

8. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I think it depends onthe state you are in. I am in Ohio and our TSC gets theirs from mt. Healthy hatchery in ohio

9. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    tractor supply here in waco gets theres from Ideal which is in Cameron Texas.. They start getting them here right before Easter... they get chicks and ducklings.. usually a mix of duckling s.. last year you had to buy a minimum of 6 ducklings...

10. Goat_Walker

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    I just didnt know if they got htem from hatcheries or from people locally who had ducklings for sale cheap.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by