1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TSC ducks.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Cheekon, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    Dose anyone know what breeds they are offering at TSC? I'm guessing kiki campbells and pekins but i haven't seen them. Can anyone who has gotten ducks from TSC post some pics of the ducks/ ducklings they got. Thanks

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Mine had white pekin last week.

3. Cheekon

Cheekon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2008
    NY
    Only Pekins? Aren't they loud? [​IMG]

4. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    That's all they had last week but tomorrow is Tuesday again and they should get another shipment of chicks. [​IMG]

5. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    Both of my tsc's have chickens,bunnies,and ducks

You know what our tsc has newborn sucks out in wire bottum rabbit hutches, ahh [​IMG] :mad:

6. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    my TS has only the rabbits right now but the 23 they should have the ducks and chicks - so I have no idea what they will be yet ( other than to cute to leave behind lol ) I have an adult male Pekin - and he is pretty quiet - compared to the female cayauga I have out there LOL

Julie

7. deeszoo

deeszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Female ducks are louder than males. All of them talk all the time, in my experience. Muscovy cannot make much noise, but they are not usually sold at the farm stores.

DeAnna

8. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I think all TSCs are different in the kinds they have.

All female ducks are kin dof loud. All of them except muscovies anyway. Call ducks are some of the loudest, but the other can still be moderately loud. No where near as annoying as a guinea hen though. I don't mind the duck's quack as they do not do it often!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by