TSC failure...

BrandiMSlovak

Chirping
Feb 22, 2018
Berks County Pennsylvania
I went to TSC for feed and bedding my fiancee said oooo I love bantams... Now I have 4

Attachments

• 20180314_184706_Film3.jpg
    20180314_184706_Film3.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 19
Same thing happened to me..... never thought twice about getting Bantams.... but there were only 4 left. TSC DOES have a 6 minimum purchase, but everyone there knows me and knows we have almost 40 chickens already so.... I walked away with 4 Bantams!
thats cool. I have seen a lot of times I need a buddy to go with ONE I hatched and cant do it.

My SO has come home from the feedstore with chicks the last two years, so I made a rule that he isn't allowed to go to the feed store during chick days. So two weeks ago, I'm at the store picking up feed and just decide to casually walk by the chicks to get my daily dose of cute...

...long story short, I've got six chicks in the brooder now

My SO has come home from the feedstore with chicks the last two years, so I made a rule that he isn't allowed to go to the feed store during chick days. So two weeks ago, I'm at the store picking up feed and just decide to casually walk by the chicks to get my daily dose of cute...

...long story short, I've got six chicks in the brooder now
hahahaaa I tried that too. He got the wrong kind so I HAD to go exchange it. :gig

Back
Top Bottom