TSC Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, SAT. April 23rd (***UPDATED***)

we had some turken chicks hatch out so we can bring those, some ee and ameracana chicks, also have 2 young turkeys they are royal Palm/bourbon mix will be nice turkeys for your dinner plate or something pretty to strut around yer yard
smile.png
Have a laying hen (red star) she was showed by a 7yr old boy in the state fair and won. She is a very loving chicken we got her from him cause he wanted new chicks to raise up for the next fair.

Looks like I should be able to make this one Doc says I have a pinched and inflamed nerve in my neck and lower back ouch! Got 2 shots and lots of meds.
So far I will be bringing 2 pairs of 5 month old blue jersey giants
15-20 bantam black mottled cochin chicks ranging in age from 1 week to 3 weeks
jersey giant mixes asst ages
2 white peking ducks both female
2 LF barred cochin chicks 4 weeks old
and whatever hatches this week

A friend contacted me and will be at the swap looking for some white egg layers and pet quality Silkies and Frizzles.

Quote:
Aleida,
What in the world are you doing up at 2:49 am??????? LOL
hu.gif

Not sleeping. For over 10 years I worked the graveyard shift and sometimes I wake up and can't get back to sleep.

Here are pictures of the adult birds from the school:
Seramas (must go as a pair)
cock (from breeder, trained for show)
46334_dscf0674.jpg

pullet
46334_dscf0676.jpg

Blue Andalusian Cockerel (from okiehen eggs, tail is beaten up from fair cages)
46334_dscf0693.jpg

White Silkie cock (crest was damaged at fair. why do they put roosters next to roosters without some blockage?)
46334_dscf0686.jpg

Gamebird mix pair (pics are not that great. They both have rose combs)
46334_dscf0665.jpg

46334_dscf0666.jpg

SQ Large Fowl black Cochin pullet (a little beaten up from breeding, but feathers are returning)
46334_dscf0695.jpg

Last edited:
I have two black silkie males that I need to re-home. I now have their daughters in the breeding pens and prefer not to use them anymore. Both of them throw nice, very black chicks.

The first one, Chick (long story), inadvertently got into a pen with another roo and got his a$$ whipped. His comb took the worst of it and since it healed it is much larger and a bit redder than it was previous to his butt whooping. It's been several months now and although the comb is ok, his crest has not completely grown back in.

The second, Wingo, is definitely the nicer of the two. Black with a gorgeous beetle green sheen. Smallish crest, but throws a nice crested baby.

Both of them are excellent breeders and are nice to their girls and don't overbreed.

If anyone has any interest, let me know. I am happy to re-home them for no fee.

Back
Top Bottom