TSC has to run out of chicks soon!!

Quote:
I have 5 going right now lol 1 with 2 ducklings, one with bantams, one with standards, one with a little older chicks and one with my newest/tiniest bantams from TSC. I am surprised your dad isn't minding lol.

Yep, they still have chicks! They got 175 more bantams in this morning (I went and got 10 more and a duckling) and some Pekin ducklings. I am done, no more TSC chicks.

Oh, my dad IS minding. I had to put the standards down in the garage with their brooder lamp. He keeps saying were going to die with them in the house.
roll.png

What do you feed your ducklings?

They are eating the %20 grower that the chicks are getting.

Quote:
Oh, my dad IS minding. I had to put the standards down in the garage with their brooder lamp. He keeps saying were going to die with them in the house.
roll.png

What do you feed your ducklings?

They are eating the %20 grower that the chicks are getting.

Do you make it into a mash or anything? I cant believe we have ducks.

Nope I just put the crumbles in a bowl, they take some of them and run over to the water and wash them down.

What do you have, little mallards.

I was at our local tsc tonight to pick up chick starter They had ALL ducks and chicks 75 cents each. I came home with 2 more ducks and 4 black sex link pullets
Roy

Quote:
Deerman, mine werent ordered straight run, they were ordered as stricktly pullets from ideal.

Oh ok...thought u were talking to me. My local feed store is good about getting what we want, and their finally gonna try to keep some in stock at all times

Quote:
I seriously have no clue. The ducks came out of green eggs. Mom's coworker saw the mama duck leaving a wet baby and other pipping eggs so she grabbed them and brought them to mom. She rushed home and put them in the bator.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom