TSC strikes again.... I should have known better

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Wendy'sChicksRock, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Wendy'sChicksRock

Wendy'sChicksRock Songster

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    [​IMG] I "ran in" for a few things and OOPS its chick days... Had my 12 yr old with me "oops " again.. came home with 2 new chick's....Man she can really work her Daddy like a fiddle.. real tears and all... She learns fast [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here they are ... awwwww

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what do you think they are?

2. superchemicalgirl

superchemicalgirl HEN PECKED

Jan 10, 2010
    Vacationland, Maine
  3. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Songster

Feb 16, 2009
    Wendy'sChicksRock :

[​IMG] I "ran in" for a few things and OOPS its chick days... Had my 12 yr old with me "oops " again.. came home with 2 new chick's....Man she can really work her Daddy like a fiddle.. real tears and all... She learns fast [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here they are ... awwwww

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65029_000_0002.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65029_new_chickie.jpg

what do you think they are?

You don't just run in for a "few" things during chick days...you run in for LOTS of CHICKS!!!! [​IMG]

4. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

One is a cute and adorable light colored chick, and the other is an adorably cute dark colored chick.

Actually, the second one (dark one) could be a Barred Rock, or a Marans, or a Dominique, or a Black Jersey Giant. The all start out looking like that.

More knowledgeable folks may be able to tell more from the color of their legs, the bottoms of their feet, etc. Not me.

5. Wendy'sChicksRock

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    Quote:You don't just run in for a "few" things during chick days...you run in for LOTS of CHICKS!!!! [​IMG]

SSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh you cant let them know that...[​IMG]
    Whats the saying "The Man is the head of the house but the Woman is the neck and the neck can turn the head in ANY direction it wants"

Love that one... [​IMG]

6. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Songster

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    #1 Comet, #2 Jersey Giant [​IMG]

7. Ema

Ema Songster

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    OMGosh they are so beautiful......

hmmm maybe I will bring DD with me when Dh and I go to the farmer on the next street over next week [​IMG] I want my ducklings and she has some beautiful ones for sure...hehehehehe

8. Wendy'sChicksRock

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    I actually resisted the urge to buy all the EE's and Bantams... its was SOOOOOO hard.. BUT have some Fowleys chicks orderd for later and some silkies and cochins coming also ... but it was hard to just leave with 2

9. Wendy'sChicksRock

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    Im thinking Barred Rock on number 2 and who knows on #1.. its fluffy and puffy and I cant stop watching them play in the brooder.. MY FIRST ever chicks.. DH thinks im nuts!!

10. Wendy'sChicksRock

Aug 8, 2010
    Oakland county ,MI
    Quote:Im thinking that will be a great plan.. DD are great at getting what they want!! Good Luck [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: