TSC strikes again.... I should have known better

Wendy'sChicksRock

Songster
9 Years
Aug 8, 2010
Oakland county ,MI
love.gif
I "ran in" for a few things and OOPS its chick days... Had my 12 yr old with me "oops " again.. came home with 2 new chick's....Man she can really work her Daddy like a fiddle.. real tears and all... She learns fast
wink.png
love.gif

Here they are ... awwwww

65029_000_0002.jpg

65029_new_chickie.jpg

what do you think they are?

Wendy'sChicksRock :

love.gif
I "ran in" for a few things and OOPS its chick days... Had my 12 yr old with me "oops " again.. came home with 2 new chick's....Man she can really work her Daddy like a fiddle.. real tears and all... She learns fast
wink.png
love.gif

Here they are ... awwwww

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65029_000_0002.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/65029_new_chickie.jpg

what do you think they are?

You don't just run in for a "few" things during chick days...you run in for LOTS of CHICKS!!!!
celebrate.gif

One is a cute and adorable light colored chick, and the other is an adorably cute dark colored chick.

Actually, the second one (dark one) could be a Barred Rock, or a Marans, or a Dominique, or a Black Jersey Giant. The all start out looking like that.

More knowledgeable folks may be able to tell more from the color of their legs, the bottoms of their feet, etc. Not me.

Quote:
You don't just run in for a "few" things during chick days...you run in for LOTS of CHICKS!!!!
celebrate.gif

SSHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh you cant let them know that...
lau.gif

Whats the saying "The Man is the head of the house but the Woman is the neck and the neck can turn the head in ANY direction it wants"

Love that one...
frow.gif

OMGosh they are so beautiful......

hmmm maybe I will bring DD with me when Dh and I go to the farmer on the next street over next week
lol.png
I want my ducklings and she has some beautiful ones for sure...hehehehehe

I actually resisted the urge to buy all the EE's and Bantams... its was SOOOOOO hard.. BUT have some Fowleys chicks orderd for later and some silkies and cochins coming also ... but it was hard to just leave with 2

Back
Top Bottom