TSC Tilton, NH

We'll do Milford before we do Tilton, if they are the same weekend. Milford is 5 minutes away from our house and the staff is great... not to say that the Tilton staff isn't
wink.png

Hi. O.K., I'm going to put my two cents in by agreeing with you! I live 20 min. north of Tilton, but I went to Merrimack because it was scheduled 1st and I intend to do the same for Milford. As a frequent patron of TSC Tilton I think I will let them know how I feel. Oh, I feel better now!
big_smile.png

I'm glad Tilton is starting one. Maybe they can pull in people from northern NH. I know it save me the 3 hour drive to go to Milford. With all the tractor supply store's in NH now, if they all plan something monthly there are going to be conflicts. It's just going to get the word out to more people about the swaps. I just wish the store in Littleton would do one, but the manager isn't into them.

I think we should have 1 swap a month at a different TSC every month.This way we can get all the people together at each event and give TSC stores a chance to share in the sales inside their store.We will meet new people in every area and there will be no conflict in dates.Just my 2 cents worth.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
I think there are 5 tsc stores in NH. they should coperate with ea other. every weekend has 2 days. the swaps only need to be 1 day apart. the store managers need to get tog. the stores should not be competing with ea other. there is plenty business to go around. both locations would do better if there was no conflict. I would go to both if they were a day apart

Quote:
Well said and my point exactly.
As I said in another thread of the same sbject I can change dates if necessary.
3 of the other stores have already been added and there has been no conflict at all up untill now.

I will gladly go to Milford, Chichester and Merrimack. Weather permitting.
Any distance further and I have to be picky.
tongue.png

I am looking forward to the swap at Agway in Keene. And will always make it to Milford.

Back
Top Bottom