TSC Tilton, NH

omelette'smom :

Quote:
That's how some of us feel about tilton. Gorham is next weekend-who's going?

We thought about it until we realized it was Easter weekend..... family stuff comes 1st.​

Quote:

We thought about it until we realized it was Easter weekend..... family stuff comes 1st.

I am finally going to the MFA next Saturday and then over nighting at my moms. I think.
Next one we will be at is Milford

omelette'smom :

Quote:

now gorham is a true location for the northerners. there is no competing there at all. and i hope they do really well.

the point on all this tilton stuff is this, tractor supply stores should NOT be competing with each other for any reason. they should be working together.​

That's great! I read that someone asked the Littleton store about having one and the store manager said he didn't believe in that or something. My in-laws are way up there. My MIL would get a kick out of going to something like that!

thats great
big_smile.png

I said something to the employee's of tractor supply about them. Because I have been going down to Milford's every month, and thought it would be nice to have one up here also. They said there problem is the store manager is not into them. Althought when i went to the store today they had a flyer out with events every weekend this month. On the 18 there having one. They are calling there's Tractors Trading Post instead of a chicken swap.

Quote:
Um how can he be not nto making money?
thats about as insane a thing as I have heard yet.

I think this one was put in the calander a week or so ago. there is no conflict with the 18th.

gypsy, my local feed store in plaistow nh is looking at doing one also, maybe april 19th??? still waiting for the call back, i have the calendar out and waiting

Back
Top Bottom