Tuft Roman goose

I don't know if you have Facebook but could you add me if you don't mind so I watch out for goslings my name on Facebook is James Rivs thank you

Sure! Actually I just got the first egg from them yesterday. If you want to follow my farm page on FB to kept aware of when I have goslings, it's Pyxis Poultry. There's a link in my profile here :)

I'm in VT and don't have any for sale right at the moment, but once my breeding trios start laying, I will have eggs and goslings for sale.
Hi there! I’m in the market for a Roman goose. Would you happen to be selling any at the moment? I don’t mind the age. I’d prefer a female but I’m not too picky. Please let me know!

Hi there! I’m in the market for a Roman goose. Would you happen to be selling any at the moment? I don’t mind the age. I’d prefer a female but I’m not too picky. Please let me know!

Hi! Would you need shipping? If so, I only ship goslings, but I'd be happy to ship you goslings in the spring. I also don't sell single goslings, because geese need to have at least one other goose flockmate as they are highly social. Plus shipping a single is a bad idea, haha.

Back
Top Bottom