Tula, Emporda, Normandy and other unusual breeds

Do you remember back in the late summer/fall someone posted pics of geese that look simular to this one? I don't remember name but she wasn't from around here. lol never posted again either but those geese were so cool looking.

Wonder where livin is, probably laying on a beach somewhere enjoying the heat. lol
Not on the beach, no!! If only!! I´m back from São Paulo city. Terrible place, sat in traffic and torrential rain...our son went to stay with his older sis for a couple of weeks, so we went to pick him up again.. We´re back in the sleepy countryside now...so good!

Now where is livininbrazil? doesn't she know serv and I were talking about her?
lol.png

This sounds like what The BFG used to eat instead of children!!
lau.gif
Who are the BFG? and you sound like me when we have to go to the city which we do once a month, I cannot wait to get home where it's peace and quiet, well almost but the sounds of the geese/and chickens sure beats the heck out of any thing else. My ducks don't make much noise.
wink.png

I´ve just been looking at page 3 here...you´ve been a busy guy, serv. Thanks for those lovely pics and research, they´re so interesting.
In the book I was reading about breeding look-alike steinbachers, the pom was mentioned first, so I imagine the pom would have been the gander.?

Ok thank you but one prob! ive only pom females:/ and my reserch aint finished! im gonna nap abit so talk to ye bunch later with more new breeds :)

Who are the BFG? and you sound like me when we have to go to the city which we do once a month, I cannot wait to get home where it's peace and quiet, well almost but the sounds of the geese/and chickens sure beats the heck out of any thing else. My ducks don't make much noise.
wink.png
The Big Friendly Giant! a cartoon film made some years ago about a giant that gave dreams to children but the other giants ate the children..(nice kiddie film!) .the nice BFG ate snozcumbers instead of children.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom