TULSA area Cluckers

Welcome all the same! :)

I'm in Tulsa and I have some 3 week old Easter Egger chicks for sale right now.
$5 each or 5 for $20
They'll lay different shades of blue to olive green eggs!

Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you, I have a friend that is wanting to raise his own flock. I will let him know. It is so good to see the BYC booming like it is.

There is a lady in Claremore that sells chicks, we got ours there 2 weeks ago. We bought black copper marans but I think she had several types and guineas too. Do a search for chicks on Craigslist, that's how we found her.

Oh yay! A Tulsa page! I'm a mile outside of Tulsa in Bixby. I have five chickens, just started all this the middle of May. I have a pic of our coop that my husband made but in the picture there isn't a roof on it yet, there is now.

Hi All! Does Tulsa County count? I'm still pretty new. Got 12 chicks in Feb from hatchery. Got a pretty Roo from janbcoo! here in OK. and Just scored 3 pretty hens from Tausha at Terripin farms from the NEOCS this weekend. They are Swedish Flower Chickens and I have wanted these fro several months. So glad to have found this new thread!
Cathie Sue

There is a lady in Claremore that sells chicks, we got ours there 2 weeks ago. We bought black copper marans but I think she had several types and guineas too. Do a search for chicks on Craigslist, that's how we found her.
Hi Honey Peeps! I got a big jar from you at NEOCS. Saturday night I had some over vanilla ice cream and on Sunday I had honey toast with my breakfast. It is delicious. I saw the pack and play in your booth but never got a close up of the cutie in pink. Ya'll are a real nice family. I hope you like having chickens!
Cathie Sue

Hi Honey Peeps! I got a big jar from you at NEOCS. Saturday night I had some over vanilla ice cream and on Sunday I had honey toast with my breakfast. It is delicious. I saw the pack and play in your booth but never got a close up of the cutie in pink. Ya'll are a real nice family. I hope you like having chickens!
Cathie Sue
:D I am so glad you love the honey, some people balk at the price but for what you are getting and the amount of work we put into it that's what it's worth. Little cutie did great at NEOCS, her name is Lydia. We've got 4 total. Loving the chickens, we ended up with 2 hens and a roo from NEOCS and got *3* eggs yesterday! Somebody double laid! None this morning though. It is an adventure, that's for sure! Trying to train our dogs to leave the chickens alone so we can free range, I am crossing our fingers we don't have a "loss" during the process. Roo starts crowing about 5 AM, I am hoping our neighbors don't get cross about that...

I was wondering.....do any of y'all get out to the auctions and swaps they talk about on the Okie thread. They talk about Blanchard and newcastle alot.. I'd like to go sometime but can't handle going alone. There seem to be sone up in this part of the state. Any one want to go sometime let me know. I'm not needing anything but, well, you never know!

I was wondering.....do any of y'all get out to the auctions and swaps they talk about on the Okie thread. They talk about Blanchard and newcastle alot.. I'd like to go sometime but can't handle going alone. There seem to be sone up in this part of the state. Any one want to go sometime let me know. I'm not needing anything but, well, you never know!
I went to the one in Muskogee last weekend and really enjoyed it. It's the first I've been to. I'd be willing to go to another one if it's not too far away. I have no idea where Blanchard or Newcastle are. I'll have to google that!

I went to the one in Muskogee last weekend and really enjoyed it. It's the first I've been to. I'd be willing to go to another one if it's not too far away. I have no idea where Blanchard or Newcastle are. I'll have to google that!

Newcastle is the other side of Oklahoma City I believe from Tulsa area. Kind of a drive IMO... but if you are looking for something in particular I've heard it is a really good one. I heard that Claremore or Catoosa are about to start a monthly auction, not just poultry though I will ask my husband for the details tomorrow, I was only listening with half an ear when he told me about it.

Back
Top Bottom