TULSA area Cluckers

We might be interested in those baby chicks! Those were two breeds were considering. How much are you asking for them? Thanks!

Oh good! I was thinking around $5 per bird- I had to pay quite a bit extra to get a small amount of them here so early. Let me know if that would work for you and feel free to private message me with your contact info so we could coordinate it if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi! I am not new to BYC but new to this thread. I have been off for a while and was excited to see this thread when I came back.

I live in Tulsa, we have a garden, and did have chickens last year, but a stray dog killed them all.

We will be restarting with new chicks..... and are revamping our run and coop.

I want Orphingtons, would love Lavendar, but will take Buff if I can't find Lavendar, and I also want black Astrolorps. 3 Each. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! I am not new to BYC but new to this thread. I have been off for a while and was excited to see this thread when I came back.

I live in Tulsa, we have a garden, and did have chickens last year, but a stray dog killed them all.

We will be restarting with new chicks..... and are revamping our run and coop.

I want Orphingtons, would love Lavendar, but will take Buff if I can't find Lavendar, and I also want black Astrolorps. 3 Each. :)

Nice to meet you all!

Are you wanting chicks? I have some buff orps set to hatch in a week. Welcome back.

chicksooner- your number is up if you still want Cream Legbar hatching eggs! I set eggs every Sunday, so let me know how many you want and I will start saving them for you.

Rinda

My bator is full until mid march or so. I will get some another time. I will need another coop.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom